Gymstarz Elite Policies
1. Holidays: We will be closed on all major Holidays I will keep you notified via email of gym closures throughout the season.
2. If you miss a class you may make up the class if there is availability in other classes of the same level. No refunds or pro-rates will be given for missed classes.
3. Gymstarz Elite must be notified by the 25th of the month prior to the next month that he or she is quitting or taking a break from gymnastics. Otherwise tuition must be paid for the following month if not notified by the 25th. Also if you attend 1 or more practices throughout the month you are required to pay your monthly tuition regardless of missing classes.
4. Girls need to be in a leotard with hair tied back and out of face. Boys need to be in tight fitted exercise clothing. Team kids only: If a child receives more than 2 warnings about their clothing attire they will be sent home from class that day.
5. We will have 2 performances a year. The Christmas program in December or dance recital in May for competitive girls level 4 and up and Barbeque Days parade and tumbling in the park on the first Saturday in June. There will be a leotard needed cost is $35 and includes a hair tie. The same leotard will be used for all performances. If you are on Pre-team we will have one mini meet per season with an award session.
6. Tuition is due by the 5th of every month. A late fee of $10 will be assigned after that. Please be respectful of this. If tuition is not paid by the 5th I will send out a statement via email with the late fee included. Tuition is done on a month to month basis, therefore some months may only have three classes, but others may have five to make up for the lost class. Most months have four classes a month. BBQ days and the Christmas Showcase/ Recital count for a makeup class.
7. There will be a $25 returned check fee to any checks that are returned and a $10 fee for all EFT that are returned.
8. It is the parent’s responsibility to email me if there email address has changed or they are not receiving emails from Gymstarz Elite. All notifications for the gym will be via email.
9. For safety we ask that your child is no more than 10 minutes early and picked up promptly after class. Children should not at any time be on any of the equipment without the direct supervision of an instructor.
10. Parents and siblings must remain in the viewing area. We do not allow parents and children out into the gym area. Not only is it for insurance reasons but primarily for safety issues. Parents, please also refrain from coaching your children while they are in class.
11. We strive to keep the learning environment at its maximum, so we provide an 8 to 1 ratio for development classes and a 8 to 1 ratio for preschool. At times classes may be higher due to scheduled make-ups.
12. It is very important for all students and parents to be respectful of Gymstarz and coaches via internet use and or person to person contact. By not following this you may be asked to leave the gymnastics program.